2012 themes images/demos
You can see demos of this blackberry 8520 theme here
- wallpaper easily replaced
- The homescreen has 12 mini icons, including the Weather Slot in the bottom.
- The clock opens the “Clock”;
- Dock is shown with the Space key, and hidden with the Escape key;
- There is access to the profile icon;
- Hidden Today can be viewed in all slots, but only accessible in Slots 8 & 9.
- The weather slot is the first icon in the app screen, and the theme has transitions as well.
- The signal icon opens “Manage Connections”;
Install Curve themes : We get a ton of folks wondering how to install or download a BlackBerry Theme onto their phones so we’ve decided to write a little step by step guide just for that. Keep in mind, the easiest way to download an application or theme is directly through an OTA link using your BlackBerry Browser.
- Open up your BlackBerry’s 8520 Browser, and navigate to your desired theme’s OTA download link
- Once the theme is installed, pull out the battery for 5 seconds, Reset Your BlackBerry Without Removing The Battery.
- Go to Options > Themes on your BlackBerry to activate theme.
OS: 4.6 and 5.0
VISIBLE DOCK VERSIONS
HIDDEN DOCK VERSIONS
Hope you all like it! Donations welcome! Thank you!