good themes for blackberry curve 8520 images/demos
You can see demos of this blackberry theme here
- Wallpaper cannot be changed on this theme
- menu 8 icons
- 8 user-defined icons on the home screen
- $ = Text Messages
@: How to install blackberry themes
We get a ton of folks wondering how to install or download a BlackBerry Theme onto their phones so we’ve decided to write a little step by step guide just for that. Keep in mind, the easiest way to download an application or theme is directly through an OTA link using your BlackBerry Browser.
1: How to Install jad file
- Donwload the jar file to the Computer (for an easy location save it to your desktop)
- Locate the downladed JAR file and right click and select copy
- Conect your phone to the Computer using the USB cable and enable mass storage mode
- Go to my computer and open your device memory or media card memory disk (usually labeled “removable”) and paste
- Disconect the phone from the computer
- In your phone go to media > explore
- locate the xxx.jar file
- Click on the xxx.jar file and select install
2: How to install OTA
- Open up your BlackBerry’s Browser, and navigate to your desired theme’s OTA download link
- Once the theme is installed, pull out the battery for 5 seconds, Reset Your BlackBerry Without Removing The Battery.
- Go to Options > Themes on your BlackBerry to activate theme.
3: Install ALX file
- Plug the BlackBerry into the computer using the USB connector cable included with the device.
- Click the Application Loader icon on the main screen of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. The Application Installer window opens.
- Click the Browse. A file navigation window opens. Go to and click on the ALX file. Click Open. The Application Installer window displays again with the new ALX application listed. Make sure the checkbox in front of the new ALX file is selected. Click the Finish.