BBM’s not bad if you do not use the Auto text. There are several ways to use the Auto text. Manual or automatic. If auto, auto text displayed through applications connected to the fuel as fancychar
Auto text application link OTA
If manually you can follow the following ways:
Open a conversation with a contact> block and copy the symbol to be used> press the menu button ()> Edit Auto Text> press the menu button ()> New> Replace tab for the keyword to remove the symbols> and paste the symbol to be used on a tab With> Save. To remove the symbols, use the key word.
How To Add A BBM Contact
Use a PIN or email
- On the BBM contact list screen, press the Menu key.
- Click Invite Contact.
- Click Enter a person’s email address, PIN, or name.
- If necessary, change the Send Using field and/or Category fields.
- Click Send.
Note: The person might remain in the Pending category until he or she responds to your invitation.
Create A BBm Group
Stay connected with groups of friends, family, or co-workers by creating groups of BBM contacts.
- On the BBM contact list screen, press the Menu key and click Create New Group.
- Type a name for the group.
- Type a description that people will see when they receive the invitation to the group.
- Change the Group Icon field.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- To prevent members from inviting other people to the group, change the Allow non-admin members invite others field to No.
- To prevent the group icon from appearing on the Home screen of your BlackBerry device, change the Show on Home Screen field to No.
- Click Create Group.