os7 theme for blackberry 9650 images/demos
You can see demos of this blackberry theme here
- wallpaper easily replaced
- 7 user-defined icons on the home screen including the additional slot for your favorite weather app
- icons OS7
- e = Profiles
- b = Browser
- $ = Text Messages
- j = Manage Connections
How to install blackberry themes
We get a ton of folks wondering how to install or download a BlackBerry Theme onto their phones so we’ve decided to write a little step by step guide just for that. Keep in mind, the easiest way to download an application or theme is directly through an OTA link using your BlackBerry Browser.
Install jad file
- Donwload the jar file to the Computer (for an easy location save it to your desktop)
- Locate the downladed JAR file and right click and select copy
- Conect your phone to the Computer using the USB cable and enable mass storage mode
- Go to my computer and open your device memory or media card memory disk (usually labeled “removable”) and paste
- Disconect the phone from the computer
- In your phone go to media > explore
- locate the xxx.jar file
- Click on the xxx.jar file and select install
- Open up your BlackBerry’s Browser, and navigate to your desired theme’s OTA download link
- Once the theme is installed, pull out the battery for 5 seconds, Reset Your BlackBerry Without Removing The Battery.
- Go to Options > Themes on your BlackBerry to activate theme.